One Stop Service for Tractor Repairs and Farm Machinery
When it comes to tractor repairs and farm machinery repairs Verellen Farm & Auto in Thamesville is a smart choice. Since 1996, the Verellen Family has been providing exception maintenance and service repair work on many types of tractors, agricultural equipment and machinery. For any type of farm machinery repairs, big or small, their mechanics can accommodate you.
From the welding of parts to equipment fabrication to rebuilding any part of your tractor or farm machinery, they have the expertise and tools to get your machinery back out onto the field as quickly as possible.
Tractor Repairs, Maintenance, and Complete Restoration
Farm Equipment Repair Services
- Tractor engine repairs (diesel and gas)
- Tractor engine rebuilds
- Tune-ups (diesel and gas)
- Hydraulic systems, hoses, fittings, power takeoff shafts
- Air Conditioning
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Farm machinery attachments and working tools such as harvesting and tillage equipment, corn heads, augers, plows
- Fabricate new metal parts
- Routine Maintenance, pre-season inspections
- Oil changes
- Pick-up and delivery of machinery
Makes and Models
Verellen Farm & Auto is proud of the fact that their extensive knowledge allows them to maintain and repair any and all types of tractors and farm machinery. This includes name brands such as John Deere, International, Massey Ferguson, Case, New Holland and many others.
Maintenance and Service Area
Our maintenance and repair service area includes the Chatham-Kent and Lambton County regions, including the nearby communities of Thamesville, High gate, Ridge town, Rodney, Bothwell, Brooke-Alvinston, Dawn-Euphemia, Florence, Inwood, Ebert’s, Dresden, Wallaceburg, Brigden, Lambton Shores, Oil Springs.